I am expecting 2014 to be an amazing year with all the cool new strollers that are coming out. It looks like companies are finally listening to parents because the new strollers that will be coming out later this year are not only stylish, but also practical.
If you don’t want to wait, I put a list of top 10 strollers you can buy right now. Some of them are brand new, others have been around for a while, but still hold their spot in top 10.
Most of the strollers below have not been released yet, so I have very limited information on their features and specifications. Some of them where displayed at the ABC Kids Expo last year.
1. 4Moms Origami Mini – I can’t wait to test this Mini! It’s an umbrella stroller that is designed for on the go parents. It features automatic folding, on-board power generator (in the wheels), LCD screen, cell-phone charger, and daytime running lights. It weighs ONLY 16 lbs! – $450 Available late 2014
2. Mountain Buggy Nano – This is a lightweight stroller that weighs only 10.6 lbs, but can convert into a travel system. I’ve never seen a stroller that weighs that little to have a travel system option. It will be interesting to see how stable it is. It also very compact. Amazing! Love the name. – $199 Available Spring 2014
3. Baby Jogger Vue – This is another lightweight umbrella stroller that features a roomy reversible seat, huge canopy, adjustable foot rest, and medium size basket. – $199, Available Spring 2014
4. Mamas & Papas Armadillo – This stroller created a lot of buzz. It’s a new generation stoller from Mamas & Papas that features one-hand fold, narrow frame (only 20″), deep recline, large canopy, large basket, adjustable foot rest and flip-flop friendly brake. It weighs ONLY 17 lbs! Serious competetion for City Mini and B-Agile. – available now for only $280 on Amazon (free shipping/free returns and no sales tax). Here is my full review »
5. Safety First Allio – This stroller was first displayed at the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas. It features large basket, roomy seat, medium size canopy, and a parent console. – $350, Available Spring 2014
6. Bumbleride Indie Four – This stroller looks exactly like Indie model except for the four wheels instead of three. From what I’ve seen, it doesn’t look like it’s a lot different from three-wheels Indie model. It features huge canopy, roomy seat, large basket, adjustable foot rest, adjustable handle bar, and a deep recline. – Price TBD, Early 2014
7. Maxi-Cosi Kaia – This is a lightweight umbrella stroller that can also convert into a travel system. It features large basket, roomy seat, flip-flop friendly brake, adjustable leg rest, and very compact fold. It weighs only 18 lbs! – You can get it now for only $199 on Amazon (free shipping/free returns and no sales tax). Here is my full review »
If you like this news, please click “Like” button below.